Friday, August 1, 2014

Electric Soul!

I can't sleep. Every muscle is jumping and my mind is racing. I want to sleep and to escape my  mind today. Yes there are things so deeply moving inside me that I am screaming to rest. I am wondering if this is self imposed or an action from God and the Universe! What am I supposed to make of this?  When I close my eyes in longing for mental rest, I see visions of people and things. They feel random to me and feel not at all connected to me in the moment. As if I am watching a darkly lit screen of something on television in my head.
I long for a cup of coffee. I long for a normal easy calm life. I long for a worry-free life and companionship that is simple.  I am nothing close to any of those longings. I am so in my head it hurts.  I feel everything in the Universe in my own body. I can't watch television because the news hurts me.  It hurts to see the pain and suffering in the world, the crime and corruption. It hurts to see people suffer and to feel other people emotions. I can't watch scary or sad movies. I can't see blood and horror.  It is all too painful for me to experience.  I feel it so intensely that I have to run from it. As a super Cancerian, empathic, psychic intuitive, I am too fragile in that way. I am physically feeling things that are happening to others. In a way it feels so intense that I wonder if it is like having the diagnosis of Autism spectrum disorder but that of a psychic!  It is maddening most days.  Especially if I am alone with it.  I know that getting out and about is one cure to making it quiet down. I want to know how to tame it and discipline this power of mine.  Sometimes it feels unruly like a puppy without any direction. Other times it feels like someone turned on a fire hydrant and my mind and body are trying to manage the force of the things I am feeling, seeing and knowing.
I am not hungry and food feels too laborious to be bothered with.  Cooking is really only a social activity to me. Although I love cooking I go through super sensitive days not wanting anything except water and herbal tea.  If I could leave my house I would go outside and pick dandelion leaves and make that into a tea. Perhaps with the current energies I might be able to do just that later.
On days like these I wouldn't dream of going to Walmart or even the grocery store for any necessities! The energy level of the world is too intense to even sit in the parking lots of such places.
I wonder what it would be like to be in a intimate relationship while being this sensitive. I honestly don't think I am suitable for an intimate relationship when I have the amp-age of the world going through my veins and head! I know it feels safest to stay in my room.  Imagine how it felt to be in this form and having to go teach children with multiple disabilities in a preschool classroom! Being among the neediest creatures on earth is often so intense it would make me breakdown and cry! Some days feel un-survivable!
Reeling myself back in one moment at a time, giving in to my humanity is daunting.  Can't we just be who we are as souls and not have to learn the capacity of this human shell in lifetime?  It feels so restrictive, so limiting. I long for stillness and rest. Sleep is the escape. There are no ways to avoid today's energy and impact. Careening down hill at inevitable speeds and feeling the impact before one hits the wall. No numbing out this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment