Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am feeling good!








I am so grateful for the day and the dawning! Shame on the past and the self doubt! It is all good! It is all what I want it to be, it is just what I dreamt it would be. I feel the power of it. Kind of like a wave on the tide of a tow that brings me to the force and the wash and feeling of struggling to breathe in it its own power.


I am so lost to it's power. I know that what I feel is bigger than all I imagined. I am ready to tie myself to the shore and feel the surge of what I am facing. That you Pluto.
There is so much to be mindful of and in the moment of things I feel I am just able to keep my hands on the steering wheel. So I have tried the GPS and I have tried to figure this on my own, my own intuitiveness. Yet I have so seemed to come up short. I am not even trying to predict but know this is it...the moment of things that are good. It is all good and I know that I am destined to better and brighter things for the good of a legacy and for mankind. No looking back! Now I know all my scrapes and skins have been for purpose to see that I am ready and trained.

Thank you to my parents, Thank you to my friends, Thank you to my loves and especially thanks to my children! All of you have shaped me for who I am and who I am to become. I pray that I am just what you would hope for and that you would find solace in my trials, knowing they were not in vain, knowing they were for gain and prosperity and knowing that my love drove me to all of my choices!

No direction device is needed now and much more than that no more of an intuition is regarded, I am sure of one thing...This is what I was designed for and that I am feeling good about it.

Monday here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment