Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Standing back up and trying to get grounded




So here it is Tuesday and I am finding myself knocked over and teetering on decisions. No one thing is driving the bus of over-analyzation, it is just driving itself at this point! I need to find some space to get quiet tonight and look inside.


For as long as I can remeber I am never alone. I find that the time I get to relax is usually filled with so many things demanding my time and thoughts. Sometimes knowing chaos is comforting, something known and predictabily unpredictable. What would I do if I were really still and quiet. How would I veiw things this way? It seems almost upside down to my perspective. It can be such a boon to me to accomplish so much in so little time with so little brain power but still some days feel overwhelming. I think of all that happens in a week and am often humbled and wonder how it all got sorted, catagorized, cleaned, preened and perfected or left to perfect itself in a knowing kind of way!

It is that moment when I have to say, "Ahh yes! How did that happen?" or Ahh, yes! I was susposed to take care of this or that!" then I realize time is fleeting and I am running at break-neckc speed to make sense in a non-sensical way of things that really aren't susposed to make sense at all but are susposed to be just what they are...chaos.

Sighing in my room, laying here thinking about the possibility of living on a tropical island, living in the mountains away from all the noise and hustle. There is a time for quiet and patience in my life and in my day. I keep forgetting to take care of it first.

So yoga, wii fit or just back out on my walks? Leaving the rest of things behind and taking care of myself being more able to direct, rodeo and manage the mind, my world and my days.


Standing back up and brushing myself off! Getting back to a place that I can listen again! Whew!

2 comments:

  1. your walks are good for a few minutes of alone-ness. no smoking, though. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you AC. Your candor is refreshing and divine! Much love always and ever!!!
    Your Glenna

    ReplyDelete