Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clarity and intuition...

It is Saturday afternoon, I am laying in bed with the idea that I am susposed to sit tight and rest. That in and of itself is an oxymoron. After Femural Hernia Surgery yesterday I am stiff and sore. I don't think I have ever stayed in bed this long my entire life. I would have to ask my mom to verify if I slept this long as a teenager.

My kids are busy doing their own things and I am here thinking and hatching ideas for the rest of my future, my career and my passions. Is it possible to narrow something down to a finite? I don't think so. Here is my moment to get into this blog culture.

So I am working on gaining clarity and intuition. A dear friend of mine did my astrology chart and shared with me the things I already new. That did validate much of my direction and thinking. It also helped me to forgive myself since I am my own worst critic. Intuition needs to be the center of my thoughts and then I can relax and know that i am where I should be. I am happy with who I have become but want so much more for myself and my kids my life and my future.

So will thinking hard about how intuition runs through my life subjects, adventures and relationships. It is something I want to magnifya nd allow for growth. Something to share with others. I want to make this my most intuitive year so far and watch it grow as time goes by!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am the first post ever! Yippee! I think it's great that you are starting a blog. You ARE an amazing woman who can do all things.

    ReplyDelete