Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday!


It is clearly a conscious Monday. I am feeling a bit daunted by many of the feelings I have today. Can I balance what is real and what is right? What is old and what is new? Is there a place in this world for real princesses? Sometimes just wearing a tiara makes one feel like a million bucks. Today is it the Tiara or the million bucks that would make me feel better?
I think time moves too slow when I am waiting for perfection. Time moves too fast when I am caught in the moment of perfection. Watching my kids grow...too fast. Wanting to be a beter mom...too slow!
There is a place of balance. I am chiping away at it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce,

    My name is Danny from zoosk. I live in Port Orchard and can be reached @ from253@gmail.com
    I hope to hear back from you,
    Danny

    ReplyDelete