Monday, August 24, 2009


Well it is a beautiful morning. I know my limits today. I think there will be time for me to listen to the necessary spirits to help me be where I need to be. Guidance and clarity are paramount. I forgot how it felt to be slow. This weekend was helpful for that. I know that so much that I do is not a necessary requirement for perfection. I have learned to let it go and find it will solve itself or will not become a priority. So looking back at this photo of two years ago I am amazed at how I look, how far I have come and what I see in my face and presence now. Very different woman, happier, more peaceful, more at ease, more accepting, forgiving and more at one with the job of intuitiveness and listening. Still have far to go and much to listen for and to! I think things keep getting better with age and time! I am thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment