Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday's Clarity

I took it fairly easy yesterday. Actually turned down some company to be able to be still and quiet. There isn't much I am in the mood for after all is done. My tummy is swollen and my body needs a shower. The bottle of Smoking Loon couldn't stand up next to me yesterday. I didn't take any pain meds so I had some merlot instead. It sure tasted better. I think it has added to my waistline though. Pain meds are fat free but surely don't burn any calories.

The cough is persistant. IS it fr some remnant of anasthesia? I hate the smell of your skin and urine after you have been on an IV! What happens to your smell?

IT is Sunday. I am looking forward to the sunshine. My folks sent me flowers and that made me smile yesterday. I know they worry alot. I find I like them so much more as an adult than I could have ever imagined as a kid.

I don't worry about going to church anymore. I used to feel so rebelous when I didnt go. I used to think I wouldn't be given the same amount of blessings or protections that I hadd if I went to church faithfully. ORganized religion and the culture of religion has shown me a great deal about the world, people, society and especially about myself. I want to be so much more discerning and intuitive of the mores and the stigma and the oppression and judgement.

I am humbled and grateful to know I am right where I need to be.
Thank you for Sunday Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother and Mem!

No comments:

Post a Comment