Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So retrograde it stings!

It has been said before, for me it was once like fire, like some colossal heat of great magnitude.  The pressure and heat of the Universe is on my soul. Here it is in the thick of yet another slow moment of Mercury Retrograde and I am learning to stand in it. Like that of a soul trying desperately to stand nearest to the hearth and gain warmth and nurturing, I stand in this place of changing my soul's temperature in evolution. While standing with the planet Mercury so close to the sun I am feeling this heat. I am realizing that this place is truly a powerful one. Next to the fires of this Universe, refining my metals as if to make a sword to cut through the parts of my past and forge into the future of the Aquarian age of differences reunited in mindfulness and consciousness.  How can this talented blacksmith know when the refined metal is complete and at its rawest form, all impurities seared away?  I am wondering the what is next in our steps. I know the notes in this opera as I hear them but couldn't predict what note comes next. 

I sit in the moment taking deep breaths, staying conscious holding fast to not pass out from the heat of this universal sauna I am amidst. Mindful of the impurities in my programming and society that are being sweat out and changing me on a cellular level and a spiritual level.  There isn't much that can step away untouched by this form of refining! Past lies, past perceptions, past grief, past lives, past loves, past memories and especially the past of knowing.  All of these are now changing, leaving their old form and redesigned by this great fire. Change at the subatomic level, deep in our soul's memory. Now feeling the impurities falling to the ground all around me.  I look down to see the old skin, the old habits, the old beliefs and their scars. Knowing how much they have served their purpose up until this point of the journey, now they are the pieces of me and the pieces of you that are no longer serving us.  The falseness is no longer able to hold on in the heat of this refiners fire! Has it been that much that has held me back? Haven't we had enough? It continues to fall down around me, some things claw at my ankles in fear, I try to hold on to them as they melt and fall away. I can no more grasp them and the disintegrate into ash and the ether.
 Having a lens now that can handle the heat, the power and the energy is a much different way of living, being able to see, know and feel that magnitude of evolution of one's soul and the world is the most powerful super hero size gift. Still maintaining my humanity with this awareness and lens is daunting during most days and nights.  Finding others in the fire with me, glancing inwardly, around ourselves with a knowing nod and thumbs up with a strained smile of love.  Getting through this is the super bowl championship of all eras, for all souls!
Who is it that is really holding on anymore?  How could one hold a hot searing piece of such power and magnitude in our evolution.
No, we must let go and breathe, stand by and sweat it out. Taking on the waves of refinement with grace and understanding is the key. Showing ourselves the greatest level of compassion and love, is at it's highest demand right now! Descending into our inner world of intuition, knowing and our essence of love is how we will withstand the heat, the pressure and transformative powers of this Mercury retrograde. There is no holding back, no holding on, we can not stop this process and we are not supposed to! There is beauty in this transformation of awe! Yes the kitchen of souls is hot, but no one will be allowed to escape it's heat by running away.
The sting is there. Bright and searing into my soul, into my so called life and perception of me up until now! At least the sting reminds me I am alive and not numbed by this time and trial. Yes I feel it and I am awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment