Friday, July 26, 2013

Yee Haw!... what a ride this has been!

Remember that feeling, when you are all strapped in and the car starts to move forward and it makes that click-clacking sound vibrates every bone in your body? That sensation of forward movement and shaking and vibration of the movement and the energy in your veins and in your head. That is the moment of awareness.  Amazingly, it feels so much different than before. I longingly wanted to understand this frequency years before and now I find myself beyond understanding. I am finding harmony in this vibration. It is the harmony of a new individual that is bursting out of the old and emanating the light energy  that has been long hidden, hampered and squelched. Blinding, bold and shocking to look within.  How is it that I could fight this from coming out? Who is this person I am becoming? How is it that the world has kept this a big secret and controlled it with the reins of such power?  Astonishingly, it is in each of us.

It is a vibration of awareness of all shades of gray and all shades of color. With twists and turns and directional disorientation, I am experiencing this in a whole different way. This vibrational awareness is what is shocking my place into the Universe. Calling me to stand up and step forward.  Shaping me into the person I am destined to be.  Now science is the science of humanity not the science of the dark, unknown, it is a science of light. No longer serving falseness, this science of humanity united with spirituality, fully awake, fully alert, eyes and heart wide open and designed to keep us in our now state.  Creating, knowing, growing and placing the good vibrations in the parts of our world where they are rightfully designed to be.  Breaking the image of gloom and misunderstanding of ourselves, our relationships to each other and to the earth.

It is not the vibration of consciousness that I share with my family of origin, nor the vibration of my past, nor the vibration of those in my life that are in a vacuum state of need and fear.
Those vibrations are of an entirely different level. Much lower than this present state of awareness.  Those are the vibrational frequencies of shame, rage, anger and fear.  The vibrational frequency of "less than" or lack.
Some might wonder what I am doing to induce this level of vibrational change.  What are you taking to give you this awareness and attunement? How can you possibly know this is different from any other trip you have taken physically or emotionally and spiritually?  At the cellular level, my heart is broken wide open by the endless experiences of our humanity, our society and lack of awareness has trapped it in.  At the spiritual level, just like all other of my kind, have longed for the more, something more than our perception of what we had. Somewhere, hard wired into our existence that we are more, there is more, and that need for more.  More is better in this instance. Hearts and souls are awakening to the hang over. The gluttony of the binge of this present state to the morning after in our soul.   Now chemically needing, truth, love, integrity to nourish our soul, our body, our mind and more than ever the Universe!
Frighteningly, the roller-coaster ride of peaks and drops, my soul and consciousness screams in excitement and fear. Somehow hanging on with dear life and trusting my brain will remember to breathe in all of the upheaval. Looking around me at the other participants of this change, searching their hearts and faces for the similar awareness and experience. This only validates the thrill of the ride. This knowing and vibration of a continual ride for me is the best thing that has ever happened to my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment