Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is the collective that cares, drives and makes the cookies!







Did I know that was the case? Hell no! Here I am finding the collective rising.
The women that set the stage. The women that find the energy and those that have the drive and passion to see the truth, feel the force and know the difference.
To act upon the inspiration, to know the feeling is not just indigestion, PMS or goosebumps from a movie or commercial on the radio. Defining how we can set the world on it's tilt! It is certainly surprising, somewhat shocking and truly magnetic. Did Hollywood have it summarized when they said..."BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME" in the movie Field of Dreams?

I am building it brick by brick, concept by concept and the encouragement of those around me and those within me and those that sing and resonate with me are giving me the guiding force and velocity to do just that! Build it so they will come!
The elements are the driving force, the basis for truth, the water that life force. The truth is that I don't have the recipe or the experience. I don't know the ingredients but am finding them along the way. Thankful to those experienced cooks, chefs and cookie maker extraordinaire!

Some nuts, some raisins some healthy stuff, some chewy stuff, some sweet, some hard to digest, some serious exercises in changing our metabolism. How dynamic it becomes when working with multiple cooks, chefs and talented people! Good cooks know what to do with them all!
The cookie face, the cookie ingredient, the cookie shape, the cookie result, the cookie marketing, all is crucially important to me and those I dream and will work with. The perfect balance, the perfect blend. The universe is in its full force, creating the best recipe ever! MMMM so warm, soft and yummy! Delectable and great with our milk teeth to take on in our young place of a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment