Friday, October 30, 2009

Ready for brewing...


This morning is a good morning for tea, not just coffee, but tea. Something to slow brew. I know there is much running through my mind this morning and I just need time to make it come to a place of understanding that will give me clarity and vision.
It is a bit chilly and rainy. A cloudy day. I wanted to know what was going to happen today. I had such vivid dreams of people I have never met. Some of them comprehensible and others I just couldn't put my finger on them. Who were they? What would they bring to my life?
I think there is so much richness in my life. I often fail miserably at seeing it with clarity. I am blessed with good friends, people who love me and care about my well being. I am alive, working, contributing and growing. I can give and give so willingly without worry. I have a past that has fueled many emotions, some good, some bad. Some have been abandoned in my history book. Some I will relive and relish for times of reflection. I am grateful for my education and my family. I appreciate the obstacles, the failures, the lack of knowledge or insight at times in my life when I needed it. That lack has given me a true adventure and honed me to be who I am today.
So would I do it all over again in the same way changing nothing? Yes, whole heartily yes. Scrapes, tears and falls! Yes I would, I would embrace it all.
I long for the peace that will give me my clarity. I think I have been looking outside for it and it has been withing me all along. I found it in the pocket of my heart. I have had it all along and just didn't know it! It is brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment