Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pluto and the.."Natural Woman"!

So there it is just staring me in the face. Sitting there as smug and happy as can be. The realization that my future is there to my shaping. How devastating! Exciting and scary all in the same moment! Where does this power come from? Why does it land near me? Should I do something with it? Is there a retaliation if I choose not to respond? Should I acknowledge it should I breathe through it?

Yes there it is. Pluto transitioning! Sigh! just knowing the power of that is daunting! It only happens every two hundred sixty some years! Dang! I am scared! It is influencing the things I have chosen to ignore. The things that have gone better off un-spoken! Shhh! It is just susposed to happen in its own way and the rest of the world will not even know the ship sailed. The planets moved and my Pluto shifted! Deeper sigh! Remembering to breathe. Thinking the influence of such an event can be paralizing, almost catastrophic. So we know the realm the moment the instrinsic peace to this movement?

So I was driving home in traffic and decided radio just wasn't enough! There I was pushing buttons and deciding to make the choice of CDs that were lodged into my six CD player for the era. (yes I sometimes am known to leave my favorties in there and not change them!) Then CD number six came up! Sigh! Shock! Here it was the piece that was missing to the complete comprehension of what was happening to me today, yesterday, the day before and tomorrow! Wait, holy hell, this was making sense to me, I suddenly knew what this meant. She sang to my heart, to my soul and to my consciousness that rocked me to laughter! Here is what it was!

Looking out on the morning rain,
I used to feel so un-inspired,
And when I knew I had to face another day,
Lord it made feel so tired.
Before the day I met you
life was so unkind,
You're the key to my peace of mind!
You make me feel,
You make me feel,
You make me feel like a natural woman.
When my show was in the lost and found,
you came along to claim it,
I didn't know just was wrong with me,
Till your kiss helped me name it,
Now I am no longer doubtful of what I am living for,
And if I make you happy I don't need to do more.
You make me feel,
You make me feel,
You make me feel like a natural woman.
Oh baby, what ya done to me?
Made me feel so good inside?
And I just wanna be,
Close to you make me feel so alive
You make me feel,
You make me feel ,
You make me feel like a natural woman!
Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel
Like a natural woman
'Cause you make me feel
You make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman

There it is, the song to Pluto transitioning! Should we applaud that Aretha Franklin went through the same thing? Should we know that she was that pioneer in women's worlds? Should we salute her or was it just the influence of Pluto? How astounding! How absolutely amazing! I laughed through the entire song! Is there a better place than through motown? Should there be more nobler? More humbler place to acknowledge this? Was she talking about the man of the moment of her life or the influence of a grater spirit or good? As my mom would say... "Irregardless(not a real word) it stands to reason!" Love that woman! How astounding! Humbling that we should find that moment of influence and recognize it for it's truest potential, powers and magnitude!
Sigh! There is much to do!
Looking out on the morning rain now(not in a studio but in my bedroom window) is bringing me a different meaning, a different perspective! A grander knowledge of what is in store for me and those I love deeply! I can feel it resonating! I am just an instrument!

Knowing oh.. baby what you've done for me.... I am thrilled and terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment