Monday, September 14, 2009

Fighting the space...


I knew it all along. Been fighting the space that sits in my life and in my heart. There was my rationalization that kept me there. That same rationalization that gave me the knowledge that it wasn't time to fill it yet.

Since there wasn't a time in the day or in the night that I didn't I rationalized it as an escape. An escape to, in a sense, hide in. It needs to be examined. Just look at it. Don't try to fill it. Trying too hard gives the wrong energy. Finding the courage to look at it and not fix it. Not fill it. To let it be. To love it for what it is...a space that is not filled right now.


Being right, can be being wrong. acknowledging the moment. Allowing it to not bother me. celebrating the space in my life. The space for the right things to come. The space for all of what I desire to manifest. Learning to trust the Universe again today in another way. Waiting for the occupant to come, to fill my space is okay. In the mean time I am filling my bucket. Finding the fuel and food to keep going. Keep loving and keep learning.
Packing is not on my agenda today.

No comments:

Post a Comment