Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the moment...



Is there a space in one's day for all the right things? I found a moment here and there but it seemed to escape my thoughts when emails popped up or the phone rang.




I was so tired yesterday that I forgot to take the trash out. I forgot to remind myself to remember to do something. How ludicrous is that?




Now after a full night's sleep I know some more limits. Can there actually be some sense of comfort in insanity? Temporary or permanent? Merlot induced or just exhaustion? I am happy to know that it gets better with age...insanity and wine! But like all great things we can't save it we must use it and act upon it. Someone told me recently to not keep my wine too long or it would just turn to vinegar. Is that true for all good things? Love as well? Spend it enjoy it share it relish it? Pass it on? Leave a bit for inheritance.




It is a good night tonight and I am sure tomorrow will bring more good things. I feel lucky each day and know it is due in great parts to my outlook. I set the stage, the tone and the rhythm and have the great expectations that things in the Universe will line up and come into place. I know I have much to do and much to create. So much to work on and share and put out there in the Universe.




Thank you Universe! Thank you friends, thank you family. I am humbled! great things are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment