Friday, September 18, 2009

Racers start your engines....


"In calmness there should be activity, in activity there should be calmness."
-Anonymous
I am looking at my planner and thinking about the tasks ahead for the next four days. How will I balance this? Juggle that? Learn, listen and live?
The will to do my best and make a difference in the world will keep me tethered.
I am grateful for wonderful people and the supports I have to make things work and to make a difference in the world. Some days I feel as if there isn't much to be proud of and then it will happen. A minute or a flash of a few seconds I will recognize the impact things in my life have on others, in ways I never imagined. I am humbled then. It is like a shot in the arm. Not running in circles. Someone was listening. The universe responded with that validation. I put out there then it came back.
Now to keep the momentum. This weekend will be very busy. I will be in and out of the house and office all weekend. The kids will see me in passing on some days. This is a weekend that I wished I had a partner to help them and be with them while I had my other duties. I am grateful for all that I have. And on some days all that I don't have!
I am pedaling as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment