Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spidey Sense

Spider Girl...
I have sat through moments of time and wondered how did I know what I know? What and where did that knowledge come from? Is it just a chance realization? A chance coincidence that I knew what I knew when I knew it? Or was it really the intuition I have been seeking my entire journey. Self doubt sets in. Discount & minimalize because that is what I have been trained to do. Was it me or was it the spirit or was it both? Was it really the coincidence of knowing?
Trusting is such an under-recognized skill. Knowing is even more daring and daunting! I know I have watered it down for years actually for more than twenty years. Was it because I questioned it? Was is it against the status quo? Was is un-Christian to think outside of the box? Was it discounting the priesthood? The mantle of discipleship?
I know now that the Spidey sense is that piece that I have relied on in motherhood, in friendship and in following my heart. When I listen, I am at my best. My fullest potential and able to harness the gift and skill that was ordained to me specifically. Now to train the Spidey-sense athlete that is within me. Personal development, trust, knowing, listening and being able to question the status quo.
What a wonderful gift to have the guidance of angels, spirits and the writings of those who have tread this path before me. I am grateful. Wanting to listen, to know and to stop the inner doubts. It is just that...time and training that keeps me in the know. In the moment and at my best. Atrophy is negligence. I want to be that knowing, sensing and attuned woman. I want to have my Spidey-sense in full alert at a full time job and career within myself. I want it to help myself and the ones I love. I want to use this to its fullest. I want this tool to shine!
"Wealth and Fame, she's ignored, action is her reward, to her, life is a great big bang up, whenever there's a hang up, you'll find the spider girl!".
Listening, trusting that Spidey-sense! Spinning and planning! Its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment